For our costumer we are now looking for an Contract Specialist.
- Perform all the sourcing related activities including pre-qualification, sourcing, negotiation, evaluation, award and close out of contract.
- Ensure that all SCM activities are undertaken in accordance with applicable policies, standards, procedures, industry practice and applicable regulatory requirements to ensure good governance, diligence and control.
- Develop overall procurement strategies including bidders list, award criteria and associated weighting and scoring mechanisms in compliance with company procurement policies, strategies and standards.
- Responsible for the commercial evaluation, and coordination of the technical, legal and QHSE evaluations and negotiations in a sourcing process
- Drive of participate in value adding processes, projects and activities to reduce external expenditure
- Negotiate and management of complex contracts within relevant procurement categories
- Liaise with the SCM governance and performance function for reporting or analytical purposes
- Lead annual performance reviews, develop and monitor KPI`s, develop and follow up contract management plans, and coordinate with the internal stakeholders as required
- Feed the saving pipeline for strategic sourcing activities and saving initiatives
- Ensure strategies and recommendations for awards are approved by internal stakeholders and arrange for partner approval processes when required in cooperation with the relevant function or asset
- Manage a contract portfolio of contracts in close cooperation with the internal stakeholders
- Participate in the annual risk tiring review of all contracts in the assigned contract portfolio
- Participate in developing and maintaining the templates in the Contract Management System
- Take part in Global Supply Chain activities as agreed with Line manager
- Support buyer or internal customers with negotiations and Purchase Orders when relevant
- Other activities as agreed with Line Manager
- 7 years of relevant experience in a comparable SCM role
- Master or bachelor degree in e.g law, SCML, business, finance or similar
- Excellent communication and presenting skills
- Unquestionable integrity and ethical backbone
- Specialist knowledge in the Procurement Category
- Able to effectively prioritize time, actions and resources to be able to meet all goals and schedules
- Team player and able to efficiently and respectfully collaborates with others
Send us your CV and application to email@example.com