On behalf of our client we are now looking for a HSE Coach.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Schedule training topics and hours in compliance with operations and on site/board management
- Responsible for planning, carry out and reporting corporate required HSE training modules and general HSE training for personnel
- Contribute with guidance that HSE activities are conducted in line with Company's HSE policies, manuals and procedures
- Participate in the optimization of the HSE Management system
- Responsible for follow up External Environment related topics
- Assist in the maintanance, updating and establishment of steering documentation within the HSE department
- Stay updated on HSE-principles used within the offshore industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Health, Safety and Environment, or HSE degree with some relevant experience
- Ability to work systematically and independently
- Good communication skill, English and Norwegain, written and oral
- Good IT skills
- Must have offshore experience (regular travels offshore must be expected)
The position is located in Stavanger with start up ASAP.
Interested? Send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org