On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a JV Accountant to join an international E&P company.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring a structured, correct and efficient processing of AFE requests to ensure all
project costs are approved according to authority limitations and that delays in project start-up are
- Partner with the organisation, as needed, in their efforts to create AFE requests
- Responsible for coordination and administration of partners approvals
- Prepare monthly project cost reports and distribute to project responsible and internal management
- Accounting of non-operated billings and cash calls
- Verify and record Cash call in SAP
- Extract Joint Interest Billing from L2S and record billings into SAP
- Record accrual for value of work done, currently not recorded through the Joint Interest Billing
- Monitor and control month-end non-operated Joint Venture closing processes
- Account Reconciliations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business degree
- Experience from Finance or related functions
- Structured, flexible, and accurate team player
- Display initiative, plan, and control own work within scheduled deadlines
- Knowledge of SAP and MS Office programs
- System & analytical skills with a practical approach to problem solving
- Strong English communication skills both written and verbally
Location: Stavanger area
Start date is ASAP.
If you want to apply for the position as Accountant upload your CV and application below, or send your documents to email@example.com
Not the position for you? Press here to view more of our vacant positions.