We are looking for an Accounting Advisor for permanent position in an international company. The Accounting Advisor will be a part of the Finance Department, and will report to the Finance Manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for routine accounting work of Company
- Responsible for intercompany and related transactions
- Responsible for making the monthly revaluation
- Participates in making the budget for all onshore departments
- In charge of fixed asset & CIP registers for Company
- Communicate with onshore departments to ensure proper estimation and classification regarding accruals
- Prepare the PL report for onshore departments monthly and make the quarterly forecast
- Follow up up the budget and explain variances
- VAT and SSB reporting
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Accounting and Audit, or equivalent
- 2-3 years relevant experience, preferably from one of the big four audit companies
- Good language skills in English, written and oral
- Proactive with regards to improving processes and digitalization of accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Be familiar with local accounting GAAP, IFRS and accounting system
Location: Stavanger area
Start date is ASAP.
If you want to apply for the position as Accounting Advisor upload your CV and application below, or send your documents to email@example.com
Not the position for you? Press here to view more of our vacant positions.