On behalf of our client we are looking for a Global Category Buyer for Subsea SPS and SURF.
- Support Global Category Manager in developing a category strategy, monitor suppliers markets, demands, forecasts, spend and assess suppliers
- Implement activities defined in the Category Strategy, including setting financial specifications and commercial conditions, define critical performance factors, tendering, evaluation of proposals and conduct final negotiations up to contract award
- Execute contracts and ensure contract performance and adherence to contractual conditions, contracts variations/amendments, handling of disputes and claims
- Manage supplier relations and optimize supply chain processes
- Master’s degree in relevant field of study (economics, engineering, legal)
- Experience with strategic procurement from the E&P industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Global Markets and Contract Management
- Flexible and willing to travel
The position is located in the Stavanger area with start up ASAP.
Interested? Upload your CV and application below, or send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org