On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a Corporate Controller. The position is part of the Company finance organization, with main areas of responsibility within cost and performance management of departmental, IT and Research & Development budgets.
The Corporate Controller will work closely with the departmental leaders, budget owners, other stakeholders, and be responsible for controlling and business analysis within his/her remit. This position offers international exposure, flexible working, exposure to senior management and clear area of individual responsibility.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Key point of contact and responsible for all general and admin (G&A) related financial items
- Develop and provide annual budgets and in-year forecasts
- Deliver and support the monthly close process. Prepare accruals for departmental cost, R&D, bonuses, pensions and expat
salaries, and analyze performance
- Ensure quality of time writing and cost allocations in SAP as well as expat intercompany charges
- Work closely with HR, departmental leaders and other stakeholders and support with ad-hock analysis
- Be a focal point for finance related questions for G&A, allocation and time writing
- Close collaboration with other finance teams including the external service provider of accounting services
- Provide timely reporting to governmental institutions and auditors
- Support business improvement initiatives within finance
- Relevant Masters or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar financial position, preferably in the E&P sector
- An ability to analyze, summarize and stick to tight deadlines
- Strong excel and analytical skills is a pre-requisite
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Language: English required, Norwegian is a plus
- Good knowledge of accounting (NGAAP and IFRS) and the Finance platforms (BPC, SAP, BBC, Power BI)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and be able to handle frequent changes
- Must be able to organize own work in accordance with long-term plans with minimal supervision
- Be able to deliver reporting according internal and corporate deadlines including the ability to prepare required analysis in predefined formats and time
Location: Stavanger area
Start date is ASAP.
If you want to apply for the position as Corporate Controller upload your CV and application below, or send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the position for you? Press here to view more of our vacant positions.