On behalf of our client we are looking for a proactive Finance Assistant!
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure timely collection of accounts receivable (AR) through regular follow-up on assigned accounts, in line with departmental and personal objectives.
- Document and review the customer order to cash process and proposing opportunities to improve the pain points and increase efficiency of the process.
- Collect outstanding invoices, gather information on invoice disputes and creating invoice records for distribution and subsequent resolution.
- Maintain contact with customer AP departments through collection calls, past due notices and account statements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to support collections, proper cash application and timely dispute resolution.
- Review results and profitability analysis relating to area of responsibility. Analyze and investigate trends and report.
- Relevant degree within finance, accounting and economics.
- Experience from similar position.
- Good communications skills, with fluency in English.
- Structured and proactive, with ability to work efficiently both in teams and independently.
The position is located in the Stavanger area with start up ASAP.
Interested? Upload your CV and application below, or send your documents to email@example.com
Not the position for you? Press here to view all our vacant positions.