We are currently looking for a HR Analyst to join the HR team at an international E&P company. The HR Analyst will provide support and back-office functions and will hold an overall systems responsibility.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Be a Workday superuser and provide appropriate reports from the system as needed
- Responsible for additions, deletions, employment changes etc.
- Ensure the system accurately reflects current personnel conditions and details
- Check for updates / contracts expiring etc.
- Provide training and support to managers and employees (including introduction to
- Participate in further development of the HCM system
- Training portal; Responsibility for keeping portal updated and to follow-up on mandatory
- HR updates as required
- Create requisitions and PO’s for consultants and as otherwise needed for the
- Process incoming invoices for HR
- Confidentiality agreement: ensure CAs are signed by all consultants
- Follow-through on onboarding & offboarding
- Prepare monthly Corporate HR report
- Maintain Employee handbook (intranet)
- Prepare input to surveys (for example salary surveys)
- Assist in recruitment processes (schedule interviews, book rooms etc.)
- Administering hire of consultants
- Administering various HR initiatives
- Assist with team events
- Ad-hoc support as needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management
- 1 – 3 years’ experience from similar role
- Good administration skills teamed with attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate and high degree of ability on Microsoft Office products
- Strong team player
- Strong Norwegian and English communication skills
If you want to apply for the position as HR Analyst upload your CV and application below, or send your documents to email@example.com
Not the position for you? Press here to view more of our vacant positions.