On behalf of our client we are currently looking for a HR Generalist. The right candidate has experience from an HR role, a bachelor’s degree, and a proactive attitude.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for consistent and correct HR data in various systems, and also to train and support the organization in these systems and processes
- Responsible for coordination and follow up of monthly HR reporting
- Responsible for on and off boarding process, including system support in these processes
- Ensure offshore timesheets and travel expenses have an effective, timely and correct handling and approval
- Liaise with payroll department
- Contribute to harmonize and develop personnel management routines
- Establish and keep up to date employee information files
- In corporation with the HR team, make short term HR plans
- Validate, research, analyze, and present data as assigned
- Minimum bachelor’s degree within Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years’ experience from a HR position or similar role
- You are organized, keep a clear overview and work in a structured manner
- Good ability to plan and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team oriented with a proactive attitude
- Ability to perform tasks with high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Be able to take lead and responsibility for processes
- Excellent communication skills (Norwegian and English oral and written)
Location: Stavanger area
Start date is ASAP.
If you want to apply for the position as HR Generalist upload your CV and application below, or send your documents to email@example.com
Not the position for you? Press here to view more of our vacant positions.