We are currently looking for a Payroll Specialist for assignment in an international E&P company. The purpose of the role is to be a proactive business partner of all elements of HR and Payroll, and provide and ensure quality HR data for business purposes and analysis.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of Norway payroll, including execution, reporting, analysis and control.
- Responsible for governmental reporting, including taxes and social security.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and union agreements.
- Responsible for governmental reporting such as bi-monthly payroll tax and employers contributions.
- Ensure compliance with company’s compensation and benefit policies and procedures
- Advise employees and supervisors on time sheet input and compensation
- Ensure “gold” organization and employee data quality in SAP
- Process and verify personnel and organizational changes
- Responsible for various processes like sick leave and leave of absence.
- Analysis of HR data – payroll, employee data, organizational changes etc.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in relevant disciplines (HR, Finance, Economics, Legal, IT etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years HR & Payroll experience or relevant
- Strong computer skills – SAP, Excel
- Ability to establish priorities and plan ahead in order to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Knows laws and regulations related to Norwegian Payroll
- Professional verbal and written communication skills (Norwegian and English)
- Ability to proactively research and resolve issues related to payroll processes
- Understands costs implications of decisions made
- Professional and ability to handle confidential employee and company information
Location: Stavanger area
Start date is ASAP.
If you want to apply for the position as Payroll Specialist upload your CV and application below, or send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the position for you? Press here to view more of our vacant positions.