On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a QA Coordinator.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist with implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Quality Management System.
- Create new Standard Operation Procedures.
- Coordinate and perform supplier qualifications. Contact suppliers and collect required information. Participate in physical audits.
- Technical understanding of analytical tests performed inhouse and outsourced to external analytical service providers.
- Support received audits by certification bodies and authorities.
- Support proper collection, generation and monitoring of all neccessary QA data.
- Assist in risk analysis (HACCP team member).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in food/chemical/process engineering or equivalent (strong work experience can compensate for lack of relevant formal education).
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Good communications skills, with fluency in both Norwegian and English, oral and written.
- Strong documentation background. Experience in writing Standard Operations Procedures and creating procedures documentation, records, forms, technical reports, risk evaluations etc.
- Efficient, structured and good at prioritizing work tasks.
- Comfortable with collaborating with internal and external partners, as well as working independently and being accountable for work tasks.
- Eye for details and high quality work.
Start date is ASAP.
If you want to apply for the position as QA Coordinator upload your CV and application below, or send your documents to email@example.com
Not the position for you? Press here to view more of our vacant positions.