We are currently looking for a QHSE/HR Administrator for a versitile role in an international company.
In this role, you will manage an administrative team, implement, evaluate and monitor all activities relating to quality, health, safety, security and the environment for the Scandinavia region.
You will also assist supporting functions (QHSE, HR, Regulatory) in regional regulatory and legislation needs, changes and policy development.
The main duties / responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Full participation in the company’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) systems;
- Accountability for the QHSE deliverables and reporting metrics from direct reports (if applicable)
- Assist QHSE Functional Management to ensure all relevant company procedures are developed and implemented within region, taking lead on any required training for other regional staff
- Share best practices both locally and internationally as needed
- Monitor and report regional performance to senior management, taking part in any investigations or corrective action plans as needed
- Conduct internal and external audits in conjunction with QHSE Management.
- Liaise and work with customer QHSE teams to support requirements and ensure compliance with targets and objectives
- Responsible for arranging and conducting monthly DHSE meeting, quarterly HR Team meeting and annual Management Review Meeting.
- Manage and coach direct reports to lead and shape team engagement (employee satisfaction) and work with management to address any issues
- Assist HR in development of any relevant HR policies, work instruction and procedure for region and lead implementation. Pensions and insurance contact person for company.
- Coordinate new employee induction activities with relevant line manager
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14002, ISO 45001 and NORSOK and all relevant Norwegian legislation, monitoring changes and communicating them to the wider organization
- Monitor and trend work hours, sickness, and overtime
- Manage process for sick leave/leave in NAV/Altinn
- Manage tasks related to facilities and administration
- Support tender projects
- Experience with HSEQ and/or HR
- Relevant university degree (HSEQ, HR, Administration or similar)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication (English and Norwegian), time management and prioritisation skills
- Organised with the ability to use own initiative, be reliable and able to work equally well alone or part of a team
- Excellent work ethic; promoting a positive attitude
- Good knowledge of business drivers
Start date is ASAP.
If you want to apply for the position as QHSE/HR Administrator upload your CV and application below, or send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the position for you? Press here to view more of our vacant positions.