On behalf of our client we are now looking for a Senior Cost Controller to join the Company’s Drilling and Wells Department.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation of cost estimates and follow up of cost reporting for ongoing well projects
- Prepare end of well (activity) cost analysis and cost reconciliations for well projects
- Support the preparation and administration of D&W related contracts
- Support financial audits of licenses where the Company is a licensee
- Contribute to improve the Company’s management processes and guidlines/procedures for well operations
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or similar relevant education
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in D&W operations
- Fluent in English (oral and written), fluency in Norwegian is also preferred
- Extensive experience with financial/business software
- Relevant experience with joint venture accounting, tender evaluation and contract management
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and in a team
- Goal-oriented, analytical and systematic
Location: Stavanger area
Start up is ASAP.
If you want to apply for the position as Senior Cost Controller upload your CV and application below, or send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not the position for you? Press here to view more of our vacant positions.