On behalf of our client we are now looking for a Workforce Coordinator. As a Workforce Coordinator you will be responsible for maintaining an accurate workforce plan for existing and upcoming jobs in the short term and for providing administrative support to Operations. The Workforce Coordinator identifies possible future resource needs based on upcoming jobs reflected on the business systems and communicates these to the Workforce Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Track job start/end dates in the planning system of the record to coordinate scheduling and mobilization of to/from and between rigs and service delivery locations.
- Assign employees to jobs in the planning system of record and initiate relevant notifications to all involved parties.
- Identify the required competency profile for the job.
- Evaluate and track local client specific requirements to ensure compliance of allocated workforce to job requirements.
- Review Operators’ availability and work with Workforce Coordinators for sharing (inward/outward) as required to cover imbalances.
- Coordinate with employees’ management on effective balance of days of rest, vacation, and rig days for field to ensure adherence to the work schedules.
- Provide travelling arrangement for field employees
- Approve timesheets for field staff
- Perform administrative tasks, including physical and system-based actions.
- Relevant experience
- Must hold good human and communication skills, both written and verbally
- Learns quickly and adapts to new problems and situations
- Be flexible and can handle challenges in a professional manner and execute tasks given
- Knowledge of union agreements and working environment act
- Holds a positive attitude and drive to find good and efficient solutions
Location: Stavanger area
Start date is ASAP.
If you want to apply for the position as Workforce Coordinator, upload your CV and application below, or send your documents directly to email@example.com
Not the position for you? Press here to view more of our vacant positions.